Wednesday, May 30, 2012

People with Narcolepsy Fall Asleep in Fun Places

Here are a few of mine:


Runners up:
-In a busy airport under some chairs
-While standing at a youth rally (and I don't have cataplexy!)
-During the Lord of the Rings movie in the theater
-On the train every day going all through Philly in rush hour
-On every one of my textbooks
-In a hammock on a crowded beach
-In my car in a parking lot
-During every Rosary I've ever prayed (only a slight exaggeration)
-On a sidewalk in freezing temps while waiting in line for concert tickets

The best one, I think:

I once fell asleep while kneeling at Mass.  For those of you who may not be Catholic, during our church service, there is sometimes a period of light music after we receive Communion.  In that brief moment I fell asleep, and woke up because one of the priests dropped a metal lid.  It was one of those 'look around to see who saw you awaken with a start' moments.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    What do you think about Provigil generic? ? Do you know if it can help with narcolepsy?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete