Sunday, May 13, 2012

First Awake Weekend

Well, I think it's safe to say that this was the first weekend in years that I stayed awake all day both Saturday and Sunday (unless I was working or otherwise absolutely obligated).  It actually feels like this has been a vacation - so much longer than normal weekends!

So, I certainly didn't freak out.  This is not like a concentrated shot of caffeine.  Today I was even tired.  As a matter of fact, I was a little disappointed by that.  It's like when I started on anti-depressants and was upset when I wasn't emotionally numb.  I was up until 2am yesterday spending time with friends.  I felt like a kid again!  It makes sense to be a little tired today, I guess.

But I am always leery at the beginning of a prescribed a medication.  I easily succumb to the placebo effect.  The mere hope that things will get better makes me feel better.  We'll see, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment