Monday, August 20, 2012

Thanks for the comment!

When I posted about feeling drunk when I am too tired, I received a wonderful comment with a suggestion.  The suggestion was to take a brief nap, and I might feel better.

Today, I was working and I totally felt drunk/completely out of it.  I was certain I would not be safe driving home in that condition.  So, I took the advice!

I put my head down on my desk after work, and took a 15 or so minute nap.  When I woke up, I was very sleepy and a little groggy, but I did not feel so disoriented anymore!

It worked!  Thank you so much!  And keep the suggestions coming!

It's things like this that make me think I should go to the Narcolepsy Network conference in October in Ohio this year.  I didn't even know that I was unaware.

No comments:

Post a Comment