Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sleepiness Feeling like Drunkenness

Sometimes I get so sleepy that I feel like I'm drunk.  I used to drink when I was in college, so I know what drunk feels like.  But I haven't had a drink in around 5 years (alcoholism runs in my family, I decided to preemptively strike against it).  It's a scary feeling when I'm away from my house and I start to feel like this.  I usually try to sleep where I am, but that can't always work.

So, I invented a new idea!  The nap store! (I realize the logistics would make this pretty much impossible.)  I think that in every mall they should have a store set up like a mattress store and they should rent out nap time on the beds in 30 minute increments.  They could even charge a reasonably high fee so as to avoid problem customers.  I think this could make the world a safer place.

Ok, that's all I've got!

2 comments:

  1. haha! that would be awesome. I have had cases where I feel stupid and can't do a thing.. it is almost like I am drunk or going through what a diabetic must be going through. Even a 10 minute nap puts me back into reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandon,

    Yes, that is exactly what I'm talking about! It happened while I was teaching once, and I took a short nap, and was fine!

    Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete