Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lots going on!

This summer is my first as a teacher.  I decided to teach summer school.  Adjusting to the schedule is very difficult!

Last night I stayed up past 1am, and today I needed a 2.5 hour nap.  I need to fix this.  A good schedule and I'm all set!

But Today's good news is that I found out I will continue to teach at the same school next year!  They're doing many layoffs and it's a miracle I'll be working for another year!

Also, I am studying to take the final test for my Master's Degree, but I have no energy.  I'm not sleeping as much, but I am still tired all of the time!  Ugh!

Something scared me the other day and I noticed my knees went weak.  That's similar to cataplexy, but "normal" people can get symptoms like that in extreme circumstances too.

No comments:

Post a Comment