Saturday, June 2, 2012

Caffeine

Today I realized that I haven't had a caffeinated beverage all week.  This is a breakthrough!

For the last few weeks I have been drinking copious amounts of soda due to an unusual occurrence of non-diet Coke in the faculty cafeteria.  Before that, I drank tea every chance I got.  This week was too hot for tea, and I don't drink coffee (maybe I'll tell that story soon).

So, I accidentally quit caffeine this week when they switched back to diet (I don't drink diet either - different story).  I did spend half the week on strong decongestants, but I seemed more tired on those days.

Maybe Nuvigil is helping.  I love those little moments when you suddenly realize your life got better right under your nose and you didn't even realize it was happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment