Saturday, June 1, 2013

Fun with Narcolepsy! (Quote Edition)

Yesterday, I was decorating my bedroom with this really adorable art that I found (DeGrazia).  I was using frame-type things that were like those vinyl decals that stick to the wall.  Pretty cool (butchandharold.com - I don't work for them, they don't pay me, but I really liked their sticker frames).

Anyway, since one of the vinyl stickers has dry-erase qualities, I decided to write a quote over the bed:

"The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up."
-Paul Valéry

I know that might mean something different to people without sleep sidorders, but to me, it encourages me to get out of bed when all I want to do is sleep.

That's the only quote I have so far.  Anyone else have inspirtional quotes for those of us who are extra-sleepy?

No comments:

Post a Comment